St Nicholas CE Primary School is committed to meeting the requirements of the National Curriculum for Primary Schools. We want our curriculum to inspire, empower, engage and excite everyone in our school community. Our curriculum will have purpose and meaning because we will focus on:
- providing children with first-hand learning experiences
- working as part of a team
- thinking creatively and critically
- investigating, enquiring and explaining
- opening children’s eyes to the ever-changing world around them
Each class publishes a termly Curriculum News, which explains in more detail all the things the children will be learning during the term.